Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Recipe Recap: Gingerbread Mini Muffins

The McHusband and I ate at Jason's Deli recently. I'm not sure what I love more: the gingerbread muffins or the chocolate mousse. I could probably do without any "real" food there and just eat the muffins and then top off that carbtastic meal with heaps and heaps of chocolate mousse.

Anyway, after eating there, I wanted to make my own gingerbread muffins. My search led me to Back to the Cutting Board and this blogger's similar affinity for the gingerbread muffins at Jason's Deli. If you want to join our club - Jason's Deli's Gingerbread Mini Muffin's Biggest Fans - then check out her recipe and whip up a batch of your own.
















I don't think these were quite as good as the restaurant's, but they weren't disappointing by any means. I would certainly make them again.





















They were a perfect bite-sized portion of fall flavor.

No comments: