Friday, September 28, 2012

9.28.12

It’s 9:40 on Thursday as I write this and I’m counting the minutes until 10:00 when I’m going to bed.  Five-and-a-half hours of sleep and a 4:45 a.m. wake-up call combine to make Stephie a very tired girl.

I finally don’t have a super busy weekend ahead of me.  The only thing I have planned is my long – and I mean LOOOOOONG – run on Saturday.  How long is LOOOOOONG?  Twenty-three miles, that’s how long.  I’m running with a group and there’ll be water stops so hopefully the change of scenery and camaraderie of suffering training together plus the H2O breaks will be a winning combination.

I do need to do a little deep cleaning like mopping the kitchen and maybe even steam-cleaning the den.  I’m hosting Women’s Night for the ladies in the ‘hood next Friday so I have to make sure my house is up to snuff.

The McHusband may be playing poker Saturday night and if that’s the case, then I’ll have to make time between my run and my nap to bake up some treats.  Oh yeah, did I mention that this run starts at 6:30 in the morning?  No rest for the weary as they say.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!

1 comment:

McHusband said...

Who is this woman and what have you done with my wife?! I used not to be able to drag her out of bed on the weekends until at least after 9:00! I think she's preparing for motherhood. ;)