Monday, June 3, 2013

It’s June?!

Where has the year gone?  At this rate, we’re going to be eating turkey and stuffing in no time.

I apologize, but I don’t have a treat for you this morning.  If you can believe it, I didn’t bake a single sweet thing this weekend.  Instead, we had a healthy dinner of tuna steaks, steamed edamame, and long grain rice Sunday night, and I also made some black bean-quinoa burgers for the week.  I haven’t sampled those so no verdict on them yet, but the tuna steaks were delicious and the McHusband grilled them to our version of perfection, which is way overcooked for how you’re “supposed” to cook them.

I do have a couple other treats to share, hopefully later this week when I have a little more energy.  Last night when I finally sat down just before 10:00, I just wanted to have my snack and veg in front of the TV with the rest of Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.

Hope your week is off to a great start!  Your month, too.

No comments: