Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maxie and Lyla’s Party: Outside party peeps

Turns out, every little cowgirl and cowboy enjoys a good turn in the bounce house-slash-water slide.

DSC_6112

DSC_6101

DSC_6115

DSC_6102

The littler cowboys and cowgirls had their own pool.  That cutie-patootie in the front is Gentry, Sam’s almost-one-year-old little boy.

DSC_6110

The big cowgirls and cowboys preferred to stay dry.

DSC_6103

DSC_6120

However, we did take a ride on the horse.

DSC_6125DSC_6127

And so did Gentry.

DSC_6145

Olivia enjoyed three or four cupcakes out on the steps.

Here she is waiting for Shannon to come back with her first treat.

DSC_6134

Enjoying her cupcake the way most kids do: frosting first.

DSC_6138

In between asking for cupcakes, Olivia ventured out into the yard to see what the other kids were up to.  How precious is she in her checkered skirt and boots?

DSC_6136

I had a to snap some pics of the McHusband and Olivia sitting on the steps.  Aren’t they cute?

DSC_6142

DSC_6144

We’ll head inside to those barn doors next.  Hopefully I’ll have those for you tomorrow, but I don’t want to make any promises.  I think I’m going to be baking up a batch of cookies tonight so I don’t know how much time and energy I’ll have left for blogging.  Priorities, you know?

No comments: