Monday, June 10, 2013

{Recipe Recap} Mudslide-Glazed Brownie Donuts

Remember on Friday how I mentioned a new obsession?  It’s the Mudslide flavor of the Bailey’s Coffee Creamer

image

Now, I’m not a coffee drinker.  In fact, I hardly like coffee flavor at all, although a little with some chocolate is okay.  But this creamer?  It could convert me.

I used it as part of the glaze for my donuts. 

0606132233

I wish the flavor of the creamer had been stronger in the glaze; if I could’ve figured out a way to glaze-ify just the creamer, I would have.  This stuff is uh-may-zing.  The McHusband and I both agreed that we could’ve drank the whole container, passing it back and forth between us like two bums sharing a 40.

0606132233a

I wanted to make my donuts from scratch, but I didn’t have time so I used a Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate  brownie mix and threw in some mini semisweet chocolate chips.

0606132140

I only used a couple tablespoons or so of the creamer.  I think I’m going to make ice cream with the rest and hope that the flavor comes through in that treat.

0606132233c

Yep, Mudslide Ice Cream blended with some Bailey’s Irish Cream and sucked down through a straw, that sounds pretty tasty to me!  Talk about a good way to start the week. Winking smile

PS  Happy Birthday to Nate!

1 comment:

McMom said...

How about the creamer over Blue Bell? Vanilla or chocolate! McMom