Monday, November 11, 2013

{Recipe Recap} Triple Chocolate Cookie Cake

It was beautiful here this weekend.  The McHusband came home from his week in Vegas just in time to enjoy sunshine and temps closer to 70 than 60.  I had the windows open, and we took the dogs to the dog park to let them burn some energy and earn the baths they were getting anyway.  I hear a cold front is headed our way, but I suppose I can deal with it finally being seasonably chilly in mid-November.  Gotta love fall in NC!

I made this cookie cake for my coworker’s birthday last week.  My coworkers all loved it and one of them even went ahead and requested it for his birthday next year.  In June.

1109131216

I used Nestle Dark Chocolate Chips and mini M&M’s in the dough.  There’s no doubt that this treat is chocolate through and through and on top.

1109131217

The cookie cake itself was pretty tasty, but the frosting made the cake.

1109131216

Lindsay has two more cookie cakes that have made my to-make list: one is a simple chocolate chip cookie cake and the other is an oatmeal raisin cookie cake. 

Now I just need a reason to whip ‘em up.

1109131216

{Recipe here}

No comments: