Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another one bites the dust

On Saturday, I headed to the Y while the McHusband was out in the yard with his newest toy. I put the dogs in the bonus room but didn't put Tucker in his crate. I looked around and didn't see anything that could get him in trouble.

I was wrong.

This is what I saw when I got home.


Those black pieces used to make up one of my vacuum hose attachments. If you remember from when this happened in February, the main loss that time was a steam cleaner attachment. I don't even remember leaving this attachment in the bonus room. It's the one I use to clean the stairs, which I did last weekend.


At least we know that Tucker's not ready to be out of the crate yet.

Oh, and please excuse the state of my stairs if you're here in the near future. I'll be ordering a new attachment but until then...

1 comment:

Gma said...

Tucker, Tucker, Tucker...
Keep it up and you'll find yourself in the time out crate!