Monday, April 13, 2009

Workin' on the car

The other night, the McHusband called me in the house from the garage. He wanted me to come out and take a picture of Tucker, who had decided he was tired of wandering around the garage and would just lay next to his daddy while he worked on the Cobra.


He sat up after he heard me take the first picture, but I was able to get one more.


Tucker has a long history of helping out in the garage.


"Hey, Dad, which size socket did you need?"


All that work sure makes a puppy tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SO wanted you to get back and add some posts about your trip so the first thing I saw on the blog wouldn't be the disgusting fruit... guess I am just OLD! 60 is old.... 30 isn't!!! Be glad in it and celebrate! Love, McMom

Anonymous said...

Tucter is soooo cute! He did learn early on that the garage and Dad under the car would be part of his upbringing! McMom

Gma said...

How much you wanna bet McHusband could teach McTucker to get correct socket or wrench?