Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy kitty

I hope I'm not getting anyone in trouble, but I'm pretty sure Chelle and Jeremy's cooler had recently been in contact with some kind of addictive substance.

Emma couldn't stay way from the cooler. She stood her front two feet on it, rolled around on the ground in front of it, and rubbed herself all over the strap.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yep - catnip.

Actually, we have no idea what was so appealing. Whatever it was, Emma was a very happy camper.

(I apologize for the quality of the video - there weren't many lights on and I didn't want to get too close or else she would've run away. And you don't need sound, but if you want to hear Jeremy, the McHusband, and Chelle talking and the TV on in the background, go ahead and listen.)

Later, Tori was the paranoid one.

"You see the orange thing, too, right?"

1 comment:

Gma said...

Hmmm, doing the "Catnip Boogie", huh? I heard you get thrown in the slammer for knowingly having "substances"! Watch out Emma!