Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Professor Tucker

The McHusband and I both had our glasses on last night while we watched Fringe and when it was over and I took my glasses off, I decided to put them on Tucker, who was laying at our feet. He actually kept them on for a couple of seconds before lowering his head so that they fell off.

I don't know why, but the McHusband and I thought Tucker wearing the glasses was hilarious. Maybe you just had to be there.

We pulled out the peanut butter and Tucker was like, "What glasses?"

Look at that concentration. I think the glasses help him focus.

"Mmmm, peanut butter."

"Hey, I can read the jar now. Are you feeding me STORE-brand peanut butter?"


"Do these frames make my face look fat?"

No, Tucker, I think it's the peanut butter...

2 comments:

Gma said...

ROFL! By the way, do YOU look as good in those designer glasses as Tucker does?

Stephanie said...

I sure do, and we even have the same concerns about our chubby cheeks. It's not the glasses in my case either. :(