Monday, June 22, 2009

Separated at birth?

We had dinner with our neighbors the other night and the husband, Scott, asked if anyone ever told me who I looked like. A long time (and 30 pounds) ago, I was told I looked like Jessica Biel. This was pre-JT, back in her 7th Heaven days.

Any guesses as to who he said I looked like?

Shania Twain.

I'm not sure I see it. What do you think?




Well, we both have brown eyes. Other than that... Wait, I think I just need one more picture.


Yep, I thought so. He was referring to our bodies. And since I have that same outfit in navy blue, which I wear to walk the dogs, I see how he made the connection so quickly.

I wish! (Uh, about the similar bodies, not the pleather outfit. Just wanted to make that VERY clear. Sorry, McH!)

1 comment:

McMom said...

Your hair and you eyes maybe - but I think the guy that said you looked like ELP.... Desperate Housewife........was a closer match. McMom