Monday, June 1, 2009

Nothing runs like a Deere

I saw this in the neighbor's driveway on my way home the other night and just knew my future kid would have to have the same thing.

Seriously, how cute would the video of our McKid on his/her tractor following the McHusband on his mower around in the yard be? I can already see us winning money on AFV.

And we'd need the money to pay off the toy. The site I found this on is selling it for $250.

Maybe if the McKid is really good, Santa will bring him/her one of these for $24.99 instead:

Supposedly children these days don't get enough exercise so we'd actually be doing the McKid a favor. I'm sure he/she would thank us later.

And, actually, the video would be a lot funnier with the McKid trying to keep up with the McHusband on his tractor...

No comments: