Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look what I found!

When everyone was sneaking around behind my back to set up the surprise birthday party, they needed my iron and couldn't find it. They found the ironing board, but it wasn't very helpful without its partner in crime.

Okay, so the party was, what, more than two months ago? And we moved in last November? Well, guess what I found just the other day?

Tada, it's the iron!


I was putting clothes away and was actually able to get to the back of my closet and there it was, plain as day. It's even in its over-the-door holder-thingie.


I won't lie, I'm not that good at keeping my closet organized. On a good day, there's nothing on the floor but shoes and there's only a pile of workout pants on the dresser (yes, my closet's big enough for my dresser to fit inside). On a bad day... Well, let me show you.


There's a dog in there. Yes, there is, I promise. I know, some of you (namely The McHusband) are cringing at this picture. I'm sorry, it's my deep, dark secret: my closet's typically a mess. Thank goodness the McHusband and I don't have to share a closet anymore as I think it would be our undoing.

Okay, do I need to prove there's a dog in there? Here ya go:


You know your closet's either 1) big or 2) a big mess if you can lose a Great Dane in it.

So there you have it, I've admitted it: My name is Stephanie, and I have a messy closet.

3 comments:

McMom said...

Okay -- I was the person LOOKING for the iron! Was it really right there in plain site? Having never had an over-the-door- hanger thingie, I guess I didn't recognize it! Now, secondly, I KNOW what that Great Dane looks like and I couldn't find her until I zoomed the picture!! Something is just wrong with this picture.... I have seen the rest of your house and how neat and tidy everything is and how sparkly my bathroom was when there last weekend........... hmmmm guess we all have some skeletons -- make that dogs, and shoes, and pants, and belts and purses in our closets! Some of us just put them on the shelves and on hangers!! Love ya anyway - The McMom

Gma said...

Ey Yi Yi -- I'm surprised Morgan was even brave enough to walk through the mine field!

Jenny said...

Preach it sister!!! I think being married to a McMahan we have to have one place to let loose :). I am not brave enough however to show a picture of my closet. If Kevin and I shared a closet it WOULD be the end of us. He tries to never open my closet door :).