Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T-Swizzle a.k.a. T-Squeezy a.k.a. Taylor Swift

Some friends and I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Greensboro on Friday. Even though we were surrounded by tweens and their parents and the occasional boyfriend who got dragged along, we had a really great time.

From left: Lindsay, Sara, me. Kim stayed in her seat - guess she didn't have to pee this time.


Did anyone catch Taylor's rap debut on the CMT Awards last night? I tuned in just to see what all the hype was about and I'm glad I did. It was so cute and while I'm no great judge of rapping, I think she did a more than decent job. Go T-Squeezy!

1 comment:

McMom said...

Yeh -- that was pretty cute. She is many things..........our country radio station today was dissing the CMT Awards show.a.k.a. The Taylor Swift Show
McMom