Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spoiled

The other day, I told the McHusband how I'd walked into the laundry room twice expecting the light to just come on as I walked through the doorway. What can I say, the motion-activated light in the pantry has spoiled me.

I think the McHusband responded by saying something about putting in the same kind of switch, that that was a good idea and why didn't I come up with it sooner. Wait, how did I get in trouble for having a good idea? :)

I'd pretty much forgotten about that conversation, but apparently the McHusband hadn't. He went by Lowes on his way home from work yesterday and picked up another motion-activated light sensor and guess what? Now I just have to approach the doorway to the laundry room and - voila! - the light comes on.

Now if I can just get the angels to sing when the light comes on, I'll be all set.

Thanks, McH!

1 comment:

Gma said...

WHAT
A
SPOILED
McWIFE

WHAT
A
GREAT
HUSBAND!