Monday, September 19, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend: Friday Night

Sorry for the break between posts. The McHusband and I were in Boston this past weekend and we were too busy walking, visiting, touring, and eating for me to spend time blogging. Let's see if we can catch up...

Friday night of our girls' weekend was more the typical bachelorette celebration - drinking, lingerie, and games. First, though, we had to have the cupcakes I made at Kim's request. I made them back in April and she loved them so she asked me to make them again. I followed the recipe and made them with white cake mix this time and they weren't as good. Definitely go with yellow cake mix.
















Time for presents!
















Someone made Kim put on this stereotypical bachelorette t-shirt. She has shorts on, I promise.





















Self-portrait time!











Heather and I were mildly obsessed with a game called Famous People that we found in the cabin.































At one point, we lost Kristy. It turned out she was upstairs on the couch under a blanket, but with the lights out up there, she was virtually invisible.
















It was a pretty tame night compared to some bachelorette celebrations, but we still had lots of fun and we did so in our comfy clothes. You can't beat that!

One more day in VA = two more posts, I think.

No comments: