Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kim & Greg’s Rehearsal Dinner

{I’m auditioning a new font with this post.  We’ll see if it gets a call back or not.}

So for those of you who didn’t know, Kim got married this past Friday.  Anna and I co-chaired the decorating committee so we and our hubbies were invited to the rehearsal dinner at Jimmy V’s.  The McHusband and I had never been there so we were excited to finally get to try it.

Anna and Jari were pretty in their purple and matching shoes.

IMG_1803IMG_1804

Logan had ordered Anna a cosmo but she didn’t realize it and ordered some wine.  So when her cosmo came, I couldn’t let it go to waste (even though I knew I had a Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum and diet Coke on the way).

IMG_1805

Wonderful wives and their happy hubbies.

Anna and Logan.

IMG_1813

Terry and Vickie

IMG_1820

Cliff and Sara

IMG_1819

My McHusband and me

IMG_1815

And Kim and Greg, who joined the “wonderful wife-happy hubby” club the very next evening.

IMG_1816

And what blog post of mine would be complete without a self-portrait?  We snapped this one as we left the restaurant.

IMG_1822

Several wedding posts to come so be on the lookout!

1 comment:

Gma said...

Best looking couple of the bunch!