Friday, March 8, 2013

Food and forecast

Did you know that yesterday was National Cereal Day?  I didn’t until I saw it mentioned on a blog yesterday morning.  But I made sure to celebrate with a bowl of my new favorite cereal, Kellogg’s Special K Protein, for dinner.

I used to eat cereal for dinner most nights during the week, but I’ve traded the flakes in for scrambled eggs.  Yes, it’s still breakfast for dinner, but at least I have to cook it.

On another food note: I tried a Cadbury Chocolate Crème Egg yesterday. 

I’d been on the lookout for them and finally came across a box of the all-chocolate eggs at Rite Aid.  It was chocolate-y all right, and the filling had a good texture – not runny, not dry, just the right thickness.  But honestly?  The flavor was just okay.  For almost 200 calories, I much prefer the traditional Cadbury Crème Egg.

Check out this forecast!

image

We are looking forward to a beautiful weekend and a clean dog as we will be taking advantage of the warm and sunny weather on Sunday to give Morgan a much-needed bath.

TGIF and have a great weekend!

No comments: