Friday, March 15, 2013

{Recipe Recap} Banana Bread Muffins

I made these muffins and knew they’d be good, but I didn’t realize HOW good.

DSC_4098

I packed up most of them to send with the McHusband to work but it wasn’t enough that he had them available to eat during the day at the office.  He requested that six of them stay at the house.  We compromised with two.

DSC_4102

I took four into my office as well and they got rave reviews.  Instead of chocolate chips, I used cinnamon chips, which was the right move to make.  I’m not too keen on the chocolate-banana combo but cinnamon and banana?  It works every time.

DSC_4100

I suggest you go buy a bunch of bananas then set aside about three of them just for this recipe.  You will not regret making these.

DSC_4104

Unless you can’t resist eating three of them at a time, in which case you probably will feel a little bad.  But your tummy will be full and your tastebuds will be thanking you.

DSC_4103

This might be my go-to banana bread recipe from now on.

{Recipe adapted from here}

No comments: