Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monte’s party guests

Remember that party I made the Kibble Cake for?  I want to show you some of the group who came to meet the newest member of our little McFamily.

Chelle and Jeremy were the first to arrive and she wasted no time scooping Monte up.

DSC_4790

But she soon had to share the little guy with “the kids” – Charlee, Layton, Bronte, and Bianca.

DSC_4794

DSC_4795

DSC_4802

Charlee and Layton didn’t leave Morgan out (much to her dismay, I’m sure).

DSC_4797

Morgan eventually moved into the dining room and Layton kept wanting to go visit her.  He’s at that age where he says “Why?” a lot so he was asking about her being in the dining room and being sleepy and I told him she was tired and ready for bed.  What does everyone need before they turn in for the night?  A kiss goodnight, of course.

When I came back in the kitchen, I told Kristen about Layton’s questions and I asked, “And guess where he kissed her goodnight?”  She immediately answered, “On her butt.”

She was right. Smile

Guess who else held Monte?  Eric, who doesn’t prefer dogs and has always had cats.  But how could anyone resist Monte’s sweet face?

DSC_4806

(Bianca did her best to photobomb all the pictures of Eric and Monte.)

One last picture.  I’m not the only one who got into the theme of the night.  Check out Layton’s shirt.

DSC_4801

Thanks, everyone, for coming and meeting the baby and eating all the doggie treats!

P.S.  Happy eight-year anniversary to Kevin and Jenny!  They celebrated by going to Chicago this weekend.  I can’t wait to read more about all the food they ate their trip.

1 comment:

McMom said...

Layton is the man! McMom