Friday, October 31, 2014

A blogging bum

Yep, that’s me, I’m a blogging bum this week.  But that’s because I HAVEN’T been a bum in life.  Monday night was a girls’ birthday dinner for Kim and I didn’t get home until 8:30; Tuesday night was boot camp and I didn’t get home until 8:00.  I picked Connor up on Wednesday and went home so you might think I had a whole evening ahead of me, but I needed to bake up some birthday treats for a coworker.  Then last night was my member-led thing at the Y and I got home at 7:30.  So yeah, there hasn’t been a lot of free time in my evenings this week.

We are looking forward to Connor’s first Halloween, which will be properly photographed…tomorrow.  He won’t be awake for Halloween tonight so we’ll torture him with his costume tomorrow and take some pictures for posterity’s sake.  While he’s snoozing, we’ll be greeting the trick-or-treaters in the driveway, probably while sitting around the fire pit because it’s going to be chilly tonight.

Did you guys see the Instagram picture of my handsome boy enrapt during story time at the library yesterday?  I think that may be one of my favorite pictures thus far.

Happy Halloween and TGIF!

No comments: