Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What-am-I-gonna-watch-Wednesday

I have a confession: I haven’t watched any of the new shows I’ve blogged about.  I was able to record a rerun of the Gotham premiere so I don’t have to watch that episode On Demand.  I just don’t have the time I used to have to park myself in front of the TV and knock out three shows in a couple hours.  #workingmomproblems

But just because I’m behind, that doesn’t mean I’m giving up.  In fact, I’m forging ahead and adding ANOTHER new show to the must-watch-will-watch-eventually list: Stalker.  This one stars Dylan McDermott who I’ve liked since his days as Bobby Donnell on The Practice.  Can you believe I actually remembered his character’s name?  That show’s been off the air for 10 years!  Most recently, I watched him on Hostages and while the show was a little (okay, a lot) far-fetched, I didn’t mind it.

The idea of this show generally appeals to my mystery-loving self so I hope it’s worth the 42 minutes of my time, when I finally find that time, to watch.

Stalker preview

And since my next show is on tomorrow night, it’s another two-fer!

I’m really intrigued by Gracepoint, which starts tomorrow.  It’s apparently based on a British show called Broadchurch.  I’m happy to see “Skylar” from Breaking Bad in another show as she was amazing as Walter White’s wife.  I don’t know much about the show except that a young boy is murdered in a small town and everyone’s a suspect.  I know, sounds like every other show, right?  But this one supposedly has a heck of a twist to keep things interesting.  We’ll see…

Gracepoint trailer

Happy Hump Day!  Hope your October’s off to a good start!

No comments: