Friday, October 3, 2008

Couch Potatoes

If the McHusband had joined us, we would've had the whole fam damily in the den last night. Morgan and Tucker were on the floor in their spots, and Tori was on the arm of the couch while Emma settled on a pillow on the couch next to me.














Note in the picture above as well as the one below that Tori seems to have dropped her tail. I assure you that she is not part lizard and does in fact still have her tail. I think she was trying out her Halloween costume. She's gonna be a Manx cat.













I haven't Photoshopped the next picture, and I didn't take it at some strange angle that makes Tucker look way bigger than he really is. Apparently, where Morgan's all legs, he's all body because seeing them laying next to each other, it's hard to believe he's only a little more than half Morgan's weight. (He's 60 pounds and she's 100.) I mean, is it just me, or does he look huge?

No comments: