Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm an aunt...again!

I bet there are people who think, "Geez, not that title again." Yes, for those of you having trouble keeping count, I'm an aunt for the THIRD time in 2008. My youngest sister Shannon had her baby boy, Owen Warren H, via c-section on Sunday. Everyone's doing great and I'm planning a day trip to Statesville to see them on Sunday. My mom and Bri (and hopefully Lyla) will be there as well.

Owen's stats: 6 lbs, 15 oz and 19 3/4 in long. I'm pretty sure the 15 oz are due to all the hair on his head. I've never seen a baby with so much hair!

And now for some pictures since I know that's what people are really interested in.






























And Bri, the proud first-time aunt, who's smiling so big because she's ecstatic and drunk on the mere thought that Lyla is 4 months old and not a newborn anymore.















What's that, you'd like to see a new picture of Lyla? Well, I aim to please.














Love, love, LOVE her!

No comments: