Thursday, October 2, 2008

No news is...not very interesting

Nothing too exciting going on right now. The house still isn't sold, the McHusband's still studying for his test, and I still haven't started packing for the move to the new house. Oh, I guess there is a bit of new info: we close on the new house on October 13th. Luckily, that's a Monday this year.


I found something online that I'm thinking of copying at the new house. What do you think? I might even go with the letter "B" just to shake things up a little. Nah, probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great idea!!! I have been thinking about something like that for my cousin who got married, just a few years ago.....I'm lazy....I have good ideas just can't bring them together. If you do this and want to help me do one, that would be fantastic!!!!
Jen Morgan