Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pillow talk

The decorative pillows for our bed are rarely on the bed because I don't make the bed unless there's a special reason to. Geez, I'm just full of failed homemaker confessions lately, aren't I?

Morgan likes that the pillows are on the floor because she can lay on and among them.


Now, in my defense, the pillows are usually stacked beside the McHusband's bureau and not strewn all over the floor like you see, but a pile doesn't work for Morgan so she has to arrange them to her liking.

The other morning while the McHusband and I were in the bathroom (with the door closed) getting ready for work, we heard a loud riiiiiiiiiiiip! Morgan had made herself comfy among the pillows, but Tucker wasn't interested in snoozing until it was time for breakfast. No, he had something else in mind.


Look how proud he is.


(Quick disclaimer: I took the picture of him and the pillow together later, and I might've misled him when taking the picture. He thought he was just being cute and possibly gonna get a treat for sitting so nicely; I needed evidence.)

Of course it had to be the FRONT of the sham, it couldn't have been the back. No, I couldn't be that lucky. The McHusband yelled at Tucker and we put all the pillows up on the bed (which is where they go every morning now) then we finished getting ready. When we came out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later, Tucker was in the exact same spot as where the McHusband yelled at him. Guess he didn't like that too much.

Before the pillow incident, though, there were cuter times to be had.


You just can't stay mad at that face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest face! Of course you can't stay mad at him!