Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My buns are burnin'!

Guess what the McHusband did on Sunday? He fixed my heat seater! (Are we the only ones who sometimes say seat heater wrong?)

He had to take the driver's seat entirely out of the car, and then he removed the actual part you sit on from the seat.

















The problem was just as he suspected from his research on the interweb: a burned and broken filament.













That's nothing a determined McHusband and a solder gun can't fix.

Tada, a working heat seater!













I may not be happy with my bum, but my bum is happy now. Thanks, McHusband!

2 comments:

McMom said...

Lucky YOU!! While my engine warms up, my buns have a head start everyday!! Ain't it GREAT???
Must have been that trip to PA that raised his awareness.....

Gma said...

I'm thinking you'll be able to test drive that warm seat this morning on your way to work. Brrrr.... Baby it's cold outside!