Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Standard operating procedure

I don't think anyone would be surprised to hear me say that the McHusband's a multi-tasker.

When we were putting up the Christmas lights, the McHusband figured that since he was already on the ladder/porch roof with easy access to the gutters, he might as well de-gunkify them.













I was a little confused when he asked me to go get a certain power tool, but he's the boss when it comes to this maintenance stuff.



























What, you don't use a leafblower on your gutters and roof? It was just another day in the life around here.

FINALLY we got to hang the lights. I'd already done the front porch, I just needed the McHusband to do the stuff that couldn't be done from the safety of the ground.











I'm going to try to get a good picture of how the house looks at night. For now, this'll give you a general idea of how the outside is decorated.













Can you believe that Christmas is just a couple days away? I have to work until 12:30 tomorrow and then I'm off until January 4th. Yay!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cliff uses the leaf blower for our roof too - great husbands must think alike.