Friday, March 25, 2011

On the skids

TGIF! And I really mean it because if my Monday started out like today has, I'd throw in the towel on the whole week.

I typically eat a two-part breakfast during the week. I have a Dannon Light yogurt with my flax oil mixed in at home, then I eat my FiberOne Oats & Chocolate bar when I get to a certain point in my morning commute. I highly recommend these bars, by the way. They are VERY tasty and at 140 calories, they even make a good not-bad-for-you dessert if you have a craving or you're out of Skinny Cow Truffle Bars.

One thing about these bars is that they aren't really compact like some granola bars, even the chewy ones, tend to be. The mini chocolate chips have been known to fall off the bar. I usually do a lap scan when I'm done to look for errant chips and when I find one, you know where it goes, right? Straight down the hatch.

I apparently didn't do my lap scan this morning, which means that errant chip made its way under my leg where it stayed for the duration of my drive in. Then I made sure to smear it up my pants leg when I scooted out of the car up arrival here at the office.

So yes, I'm sporting a poop-brown (I swear it's not poop!) skid mark on the back of my leg, way too close to my butt for any spectator's comfort.





















(I know the McHusband's sweating over the car seat and isn't worried about my pants. Don't worry, McHusband, I went down and cleaned it up.)

Guess where you won't find me during my lunch break today? Meandering through the mall, strolling the aisles at Target, walking through Harris Teeter. Nope, I'm going to park my smeary butt in my no-longer-smeary car seat and try to keep it there.

Let me say it again: TGIF!!!

1 comment:

McHusband said...

You know me well my love! ;) And I hope the "chip stain" comes out of your pants.