Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday

Hey guys, happy Friday!  I am ready for the weekend!  We have Chelle and Jeremy’s annual Chicken Stew on Saturday so we’re looking forward to that.  I’m making two treats: one I’ve made before and one new one.  You know I’ll give a full report next week.

Before the fun starts, though, I’ve got to get in my last long run before the marathon.  I don’t know exactly how far I’m going, but my range is 15 to 20 miles.  I’m just going to see how I’m feeling at the 7.5-mile mark and go, quite literally, from there.

Anyone know what Sunday is?  It’s my and the McHusband’s seventh anniversary.  Hard to believe it’s been that long since the wedding and SIXTEEN years that we’ve been together.  That’s basically half as long as we’ve been alive.  Crazy!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: