Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What-am-I-gonna-watch Wednesday

You’re probably thinking, “Seriously, how many shows can one person watch?!”  What can I say, it’s a gift. Smile

Thanks to my DVR and TWC’s On Demand channel, I’m able to squeeze in pretty much everything that I want to watch.  I will say, though, there are times, like around the holidays when most shows are on hiatus, when I’m glad to not have my second job as a couch potato.

Mamie Gummer, who plays the title character, is Meryl Streep’s daughter.  She’s had a recurring role on The Good Wife, and she was on the short-lived Off the Map.

Emily Owens, M.D. trailer

I think she’s adorable so I hope this show is successful.  Plus I like when there’s a narrative voiceover.  Probably the bookworm in me, I like to know what people are thinking.

1 comment:

McHusband said...

It's a "gift" alright.