Friday, August 30, 2013

Long-awaited long weekend

I don’t know about you guys, but Labor Day Weekend couldn’t get here soon enough for me.  I am so looking forward to the three days at home.  We don’t have many plans, social or otherwise, and I’m happy about that. 

My to-do list looks something like this:

  • Sleep in
  • Wash our bedding
  • Watch two movies that I have recorded
  • Clean our bathroom
  • Exercise at least two of the days
  • Eat red meat

Yep, I’ll be a pretty happy camper if I can cross off everything on that list.  I’m sure there’ll be some baking squeezed in and of course the usual laundry and general cleaning, but I think I will still have plenty of time to just relax and hang out.

What about everyone else?  Are you traveling or expecting guests?  Going to or hosting a cookout?  Taking advantage of Labor Day sales?  (I already did that – Bath & Body Works had their Wallflowers on sale for $2.50 each yesterday!)

Whatever you’re doing during your long weekend, I hope you enjoy it.

TGIF!!!

No comments: