Sunday, March 15, 2009

Teaser

I should've taken a picture of our room last night when it was pulled together for the party. I shouldn't ruin the illusion, but...I don't make our bed every day. What people saw last night is how I'd like for our bed and therefore bedroom to look when I get home after work, but it just doesn't happen.

I think that was the worst part about selling the old house - having to make the bed every day. Oh sure, you say, "How hard is it to make your bed in the morning?" Well, when your husband sleeps with about 7 pillows, it's harder than you think. I had to hide as many as possible behind the decorative pillows then I had to find places in our room and closet to put the ones that didn't fit.

You have no idea how much that factored into my being ready to accept the offer we got.

But I digress. I wanted to show you one of the new sconces that the McHusband got up yesterday just hours before the party.

Hopefully next weekend I can talk myself into making the bed and getting everything fit for public consumption.

No comments: