Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The toys

The McHusband suggested that I might want to include some car pictures from the meet and greet that he, Terry, and Shawn went to on Saturday. That McHusband, sometimes he's just a mind reader. I had just said to myself, "If only I had some Mustang pictures, I could do a post about them," and suddenly I had an email with car pictures in it. Talk about serendipity.

Shawn = orange
Terry = yellow
McHusband = teal




I apologize to the guys for labeling their cars by color. Sometimes I'll tell the McHusband about a car I saw, and he'll ask for more info.

I usually just tell him what color it was and how many doors it had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed -- they even lined them up in an order that complements the different colors. Hmmmmm.... maybe that's how you girls get your husbands to envision your next decorating project; after all, what man wouldn't be enthused to know his powder room is being painted "Cobra purple", "Shelby Yellow" or "GT Blue"?

Anonymous said...

G'ma may have an idea there... but since I am the mom of the gearhead... maybe not. Sorry - it might be worth a try though.

Have to say those are all great looking rides!! McMom