Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Staycation: Day 4

What I did today:

Slept in Slept off a mild hangover.

Made scrambled eggs for the McHusband and me.

Watched Chuck.

Walked the dogs on a too-beautiful-to-believe late December day.

Made another cheeseball except I left it unformed so it’s a dip this time around.

DSC_1016

De-Christmased the inside of the house.  The candy cane wallpaper is stored away until next year.

DSC_1019

Showered and painted my nails a shade of blue-green that should be reserved for Twihards.

What I have left to do:

Go to a New Year’s Eve part hosted by Ryan and Sandra.

Kiss my wonderfully fabulous, too-good-to-be-true McHusband at midnight.

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Mcmom said...

You are welcome for the steam mop....you took the self portraits....why? Mcmom

McHusband said...

Have you been on Facebook lately... it's what people do.