Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Staycation: Day 6

The last day of my staycation is here.  Not only is it here, but it’s more than half over.  {Insert sad face emoticon here.}  The McHusband had to work today so while he was off makin’ the bacon, I was here being productive.  I didn’t really have a choice as my DVR was all but empty, my dirty clothes were outnumbering the clean ones, and the kitchen floor needed mopped.

What I did today:

Got up with my alarm.

Cereal (for breakfast!).

Laundry.

Vacuumed the stairs and upstairs.

Had a tuna melt for lunch.

Watched a Jeri Ryan Lifetime movie.

Blogged.

Washed dog beds.

Steam-mopped the kitchen floor.

Emptied the dishwasher.

Still to do:

Take my usual Monday-night PHX class at the Y.

Stop by Walmart for some essentials.

Cereal (for dinner!).

Shower and get ready for the real world tomorrow.

*******************************************

Hope your week and 2012 is off to a great start!

No comments: