Monday, January 23, 2012

The projects

How about a little multiple choice action to start your week?  I know, you weren’t prepared for a pop quiz on this Monday morning, were you?

What projects did we undertake here at the McCasa this weekend?

a. Baked some cookies.

b. Assembled some Samoa Bark.

c. Started hanging crown molding in the kitchen.

d. Cooked a mushroom ragu and served it over rotini.

e. All of the above.

Did those two desserts give you pause?  I mean, one treat is sort of a given but two?  Did I really need to make two in one weekend?  Turns out I did.  So I guess I gave the answer away…

I baked Hot Chocolate Cookies.

DSC_0464

And made Samoa Bark.

DSC_0440

The McHusband began the kitchen crown molding (moulding?) project.

DSC_0446

And, as is our normal course of action, we had a homemade meal on Sunday.

DSC_0478rev

Recipes and a glimpse of my crowned kitchen to come!

3 comments:

McMom said...

Sounds busy busy... you can take votes on the new font, but I am not liking it... in the bold type the "H" and "K" are not all there... I even put on my glasses to be sure it wasn't my OLD eyes... Your Hot Chocolate Cookies are -OT C-OCOLATE COOKIES..... but they looked yummy!! McMom

McHusband said...

Well the letters not being there is something on your end (probably that fancy iPad) b/c they show up for me but I still have to agree that font is not the easiest to read.

mcMom said...

Thanks....actually I jut thought I would check it out on MY iPad and it looks fine....did she change it? It is different from the font on my ancient laptop!