Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keeping the peace

Now that we have laptops, the McHusband doesn’t have to hide away up in the bonus room, tethered to the desk.  But being the music  fan that he is, it doesn’t always work out for him to be sitting at the table 20 feet away from me and the TV, cruising the cyber highways without his tunes.

So he figured out how to have his cake and eat it, too.

DSC_0394

He didn’t know I was taking pictures. 

For a few seconds anyway.  Looks like I’m busted.

DSC_0396

King-sized bed, separate closets, and headphones – all the keys to a successful marriage. Winking smile

DSC_0397

4 comments:

McMom said...

Don't forget the facial hair... Maybe he should sit at the other end of the kitchen table... then he could at least look up and wink at you from time to time! Gotta love 'em..... McMom

Anonymous said...

I am not sure who is "busted".... who is Kimbra?

McHusband said...

Google is your friend "Anonymous."

Stephanie said...

I was busted taking pictures of him. With the headphones on, he didn't realize I was creeping around with the camera at first, then he caught a glimpse of me.