Thursday, February 9, 2012

E A T

Imagine my delight when I saw a picture of a kitchen redo in my February issue of Better Homes & Gardens and there were orange letters spelling out “Eat” sitting on the counter.

EAT2

EAT3

I spray-painted my letters last fall so yay for being ahead of the trend for once!

DSC_0694

Mine are hung on the wall by the laundry room.  Maybe not exactly where you’d expect to find a message like this, but it’s where I had the blank wall space begging to be filled.  And it IS across from the fridge and adjacent to the table.  Of course, that’s been turned into the McHusband’s desk so not many meals are enjoyed there.

DSC_0695

A post about my McKitchen instead of something that came out of it.  Bet you wondered if that was ever going to happen again, huh?  Don’t worry, I have some more treats up my cyber sleeves. 

Yep, something else for you to…

DSC_0697

1 comment:

McHusband said...

I see what you did there. :)