Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lo siento

I’m sorry, but I just don’t have it in me tonight (Tuesday) to write up a good post for tomorrow (Wednesday).  As soon as I got home tonight, I scarfed down a bowl of cereal – dinner of champions! – then headed into the kitchen to make the cinnamon buttercream frosting for the Hummingbird Cupcakes I baked up the night before.  Those kept me busy most of Monday evening and the frosting took a chunk of this evening.  So I’m going to turn my full attention to the big screen in the room and see what’s going on with Will’s grand jury trial on The Good Wife.

But you know I can’t leave you without a picture.  I think this photo of Tucker is pretty accurate for showing how we’re feeling around here now that it’s after 10:00 and approaching bedtime.

DSC_0398

Hope you guys have good Wednesdays!  I’m looking forward to trying one of my cupcakes and having my usual Subway lunch.  I know, I lead a pretty exciting life, huh?

No comments: