Thursday, February 16, 2012

This dog’s life

Morgan takes after her mom (that’d be me): she tends to be cold natured and loves to soak up the sun’s warm rays.  On the weekends, she stands at the stairs and looks at me in my spot on the couch and I can tell what’s coming.  Her tail starts wagging and she’s very alert and she does her little howl to indicate I’ve neglected to put her bed in the sunny spot by either the front door or in the dining room.  Because it’d just be a tragedy if she had to lay on the actual floor.

DSC_0711

I could actually hear her snoring while I was taking these pictures.

DSC_0715

I sure love this old girl.

DSC_0714

2 comments:

McMom said...

Awwwww....she is too honey to lay on the bare hardwood floor...we love her too! McMom

McMom said...

Make that boney......darn IPad!!