Monday, February 27, 2012

Hola!

Hey, hello, and howdy!  Happy Monday to you guys.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was pretty darn good. 

I made three desserts.

DSC_1017

Did the P90X Plyometric video.

DSC_0951

I must not have worked quite hard enough; there are still a couple dry spots on my shirt.

DSC_0948

Got the house cleaned up, made BBQ chicken in the crockpot, then hosted dinner and game night on Saturday.

DSC_0967

I was up early Sunday morning.  I got the kitchen mostly cleaned up first thing then I settled into my spot on the couch to make a dent in my list of recorded shows and do some blogging.  Thanks to all my cleaning on Saturday, I really only had my laundry and vacuuming upstairs on my to-do list.

I went to spinning in the afternoon, and we had my Panko and Parmesan Tilapia with steamed cauliflower and peas for dinner.  After eating more than my fair share of  munchies like sausage dip and going back for seconds of my homemade peanut butter ice cream Saturday night, going to spinning and eating a healthy dinner on Sunday were not negotiable.

So what’s on tap on McMania this week?  I’ve got Olivia’s birthday.

DSC_0816

Cheesecake Brownies (a.k.a. Trainer Treats) and probably another treat or two.  Or three.

DSC_0723

And maybe a Tucker post because those never get old.

DSC_0959

Don’t work too hard today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those brownies look so good!

McMom said...

How goes the reset of the cats? Still got them? McMom

McHusband said...

Haven't thrown them out the back door or shot them yet. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.