Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun with friends

We joined Heather and Bruce for dinner, dessert, and cards at Chelle and Jeremy’s last Saturday night.  After we ate our chicken, rice and green beans, we played a few rounds of Apples to Apples.

DSC_0540

DSC_0541

The guys weren’t really feeling Apples to Apples so we scrapped that after a few rounds and played Oh Hell, the card game we learned at Heather and Bruce’s the weekend before.

DSC_0543

DSC_0548

DSC_0554

I love this picture of Heather and Chelle.  You can’t tell if the looks on their faces are from Bruce almost knocking over that glass of water or grabbing Chelle’s boob.  (For the record, it’s option 1.)

DSC_0551

I wasn’t even drinking that night.

DSC_0557

That was a fun night, and I see many more like it in our futures.

Hope you guys have at least one fun thing planned for this weekend.  We have a 30th birthday celebration on Saturday.  I know there’s a silly football game on Sunday, too, and I plan to do what I do every year, which is ignore the Super Bowl and just treat it like any other Sunday.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Mcmom said...

Is that card game anything like "Oh S #$%^&*(!!
I will be watching the same game you are... McMom