Friday, July 27, 2012

Finally Friday

Sorry I don’t have a real post for you today.  I’m slackin’ two days in a row this week.  But I have another good excuse.  I was busy making these cookies.

0726122014

They are made with browned butter, which has been touted as being pretty amazing and I didn’t really buy it until now.  It really does take these cookies to a whole ‘nother level.  I only had one small bite of a cookie, but that was enough for me to know that I’m really looking forward to savoring a whole cookie (or three!) tomorrow.

I’ll post a Recipe Recap on them next week.

Another weekend is upon us.  The McHusband’s playing poker tonight (that’s what the cookies were for) and I think I’m going to bake up some treats to take to Sara’s tomorrow.  Before celebrating hers and Henry’s birthdays, though, I have to get in my 14-mile training run so it’ll be an early morning and hopefully there’ll be time for a nap before the party.

TGIF and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

McMom said...

Browned butter is awesome! It also makes a great toss over linguini. McMom