Thursday, July 19, 2012

No-photo Thursday

I’m playing hooky with the McHusband today.  Well, not really.  I mean, I’m taking a random day off, but I scheduled it on Monday.

“Hi, I’m Stephanie and I like to follow the rules.”

See, the McHusband was supposed to head to Myrtle Beach today for his annual Mustang Week weekend with the boys, but some things changed and now he’s not leaving until tomorrow.  So we’re taking advantage of his amended travel schedule to take the dogs to the vet for their annual check-ups and shots.  I hope to squeeze in some laying out and a couple chores then the rest of the day will be spent in the kitchen so I can send the McHusband to the beach with some snacks, both spicy and sweet, to remind him what’s waiting for him at home.

Did you guys notice the change over there on the right? ------------->  I’ve been enjoying Instagram since I got my smartphone in April, and I’ve been wanting to see about adding my photos to the blog so I finally took a few minutes to do that research today and voila!  If you click on the individual pictures, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can see them bigger and also read my captions.

I’ll be back tomorrow with a tasty treat that involves brownies, cheesecake, and caramel.  Sounds like a great way to kick off the weekend to me!

No comments: