Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A new bed

The McHusband and I did some Christmas shopping on Friday.  While we were at Kohl’s, I passed some dog beds that were on special-deal-today-only-get-em-the-hell-outta-here as my dad would say about something that’s just too good to pass up.

The bed really wasn’t the right size for Morgan, but she likes to curl up inside a bed so I knew she’d make it work.

DSC_2707

DSC_2704

DSC_2706

She was mostly in the bed in those pictures.  Sometimes, though, she more or less just laid on top of it.

DSC_2698

DSC_2696

It doesn’t take much to keep Morgan happy these days.  Give her a soft spot in the sun, and she’s good to go.

Come to think of it, a comfy spot in the sun usually works for me, too.

By the way, Happy Birthday to my mom today!  12-12-12 – must mean she’s going to have lots of good luck today.  Love you, Mom!

2 comments:

McMom said...

Susan and Taylor Swift...heard that on the radio this a.m.! Happy Birthday SUSAN! McMom

Gma said...

I think Morgie would figure out how to curl up in a chiuaua bed! She sure looks like she likes it!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm excited about next year's when I turn the big four oh!

Yuppers, me and Taylor... we're tight like that, doncha know!