Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving: Thursday

Christmas is a week from today.  Guess I should be wrapping up Thanksgiving, huh?

We spent Thanksgiving Day with the McHusband’s family.  Not to imply that they aren’t my family, too, because they are, but it just gives you guys a point of reference.

I went for a run and when I got back, Chase and Leah were finishing lunch.  The McHusband took some pictures since I missed out on Chase’s tasty side item.

DSC_2256

Blech!

Before dinner, we spent some time playing upstairs.

DSC_2265

DSC_2266

The McMom pulled out a magnet game that Chase was excited to play with.  And what Chase likes, Leah likes.

DSC_2274

We sat down to a delicious meal of turkey, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, green beans AND green bean casserole, rolls, and the McMom’s special Jell-O squares.  I think I could pretty much live on sides alone.

The McMom had a mouth sore just inside her bottom lip so she asked Jenny to pour salt on it.  I was happy to let Jenny take care of that little favor.  Literally pour salt on your mother-in-law’s open wound?  No thanks!

DSC_2277

I showed you how happy Morgan is in her new bed.  It never fails that she scrunches herself into Brewster’s bed when we’re in Charlotte.  She prefers it over her own more appropriately sized bed.

DSC_2279 

Silly puppy.

DSC_2281

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care for the new Mobil version...