Tuesday, December 4, 2012

San Diego: Day 4

We were in San Diego for only half the day on Monday before we had to catch our plane to Las Vegas.  We decided to take a harbor cruise so we could see the city from a different vantage point.

DSC_1308

I think I’ll pretty much just do this post in pictures.  One, because I don’t really remember what our guide was telling us and two, because it’s just easier.

DSC_1315

DSC_1318

DSC_1321

DSC_1322

DSC_1325

DSC_1326

Doesn’t this look like a Battleship ship?

DSC_1333

The sun was warm and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky.  The temperature on land was quite pleasant, but out on the water where the air was cooler, combined with the boat moving, it got chilly.  I was really glad I’d thought to bring my fleece jacket.

DSC_1334

Heading back to the dock.

DSC_1337

The harbor cruise certainly wasn’t the most exciting thing we did in San Diego, but it was worth the time we took to go on it and I’m glad we were able to squeeze it in on our last day in the city.

San Diego was a beautiful city with tons to offer.  I felt like we made the most of our time there, but of course there was no way we could see everything or go everywhere.

Guess we’ll just have to go back.

No comments: