Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Looks like Christmas

In the spirit of the holiday as well as my inclination to be late to the party with my posts, I’m going to show you my main decorations inside the house the day after Christmas.

My mantle has, in addition to the traditional stockings, red berry garland, white lights, gold trees, and some red votive holders.

DSC_2829

DSC_2831

DSC_2833

I put garland and lights on the railing at the stairs.

DSC_2850

DSC_2846

Our tree goes in the bay window in the dining room.  One day that may not be the most convenient for Christmas morning,  but for now it’s the perfect place: out of the way of our everyday living and looks pretty from outside.

DSC_2838

And in the dark.

DSC_2849

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

P.S.  Happy Birthday to my McHusband!  Love you!

No comments: