Friday, December 7, 2012

Vegas: The Car Show

On Tuesday, our first full day in Vegas, the boys went to the car show in the morning while Vanessa and I took our time getting there.  I worked out in the gym at the condo building we were staying in then Vanessa, her dad, and her uncle picked me up and the guys dropped Vanessa and me off at the convention center.  We eventually found the boys, which was no easy feat.  The convention center was HUGE and it was full-to-bursting with cars, car parts, car fans, car company workers...  You name it – if it had to do with a car, it was in that building.

Sorry to disappoint the McHusband, but I’m not going to do a post full of cars.  Instead, I’m going to do the people pictures from the car show and if a car happens to be in the picture, so be it.

DSC_1345

You might not recognize her out of her racing uniform.  It’s Danica Patrick.

DSC_1354

I think you know these two, though.

DSC_1358

DSC_1367

We saw Steve Saleen acting like a regular person.

DSC_1374

Shawn’s a baseball fan so he was pretty excited to see Reggie Jackson at the car show.

DSC_1383

Look closely.  Eric’s not proud to be standing next to that cardboard cutout.

DSC_1392

Gotta love any car that makes me look little.

DSC_1395

And the last people picture.  We all needed a pit stop before tackling more cars, car parts, and people interested in cars and car parts.

DSC_1397

TGIF, huh?  We have the McHusband’s company potluck party at a coworker’s house tomorrow night.  I’m excited about one of the desserts I’m bringing to share: a salted caramel and chocolate tart with a shortbread crust.  Sounds delicious, doesn’t it?

Have a good weekend!

No comments: